If you're having difficulties downloading the app, make sure you have enough free space on your device. If the memory is full, you can free up some space by deleting old apps that you don't use.
If you already have free space on your device, you can try the following methods to fix problems with Google Play.
- Open your device's Settings app
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store
- Tap Storage > Clear Cache
- Next, tap Clear data
- Re-open the Play Store and try your download again
If you still can't download after you clear the cache & data, you will need to restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again